Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Me, Oh My, How Time Flies By! One Year Old!

Hooray! My baby boy is...well not so much a baby anymore...sniffle. He's a little man now. I love how much personality he has, whether it's his incoherent babbling or his attempt to mimic certain noises, I love watching him. He seems to pick up things so quickly which can be a good and bad thing. Haha. I caught him the other day banging a toy stick against a plastic drum. I have shown him all of one time how it makes noise and this was at least 3 weeks ago. He must just "feel" the rhythm. :)

He still is just saying "dada" for the time being but I honestly don't know if he comprehends the meaning. I want him to say "mama" and I try to instigate it by saying "mama" over and over but he will just look at me, smile and say, "Dada!". Oh well, hopefully soon I will hear it. Until then I will just have to listen to his little baby language which I don't mind one bit.

Isaiah and Daddy






And now for the most absolutely amazing, astounding, thing to happen since sliced bread! Drum roll, please...HE CAN WALK! It is not quite his primary way of getting around yet, but he can do it. So proud of my little man. I can't wait to see what happens next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home