Tuesday, February 22, 2011

9 Months and a Trip to See Great Grandparents

It has been a busy month so far. Lots of things to do, people to see. :) Isaiah had his 9 month checkup on the 11th and had to have his Hep B shot. I always hate it when I have to look at his little trusting face and say "It's ok sweetie." so I can distract him from what the nurse is doing, and you see his whole demeanor change from "I'm happy to be looking at mama!" to "You betrayed me!" (haha). He only cries for a moment, but still, I can't stand baby tears! The pediatrician did tell me that he was right on target with everything and that I was doing a good job and that I was a good mom. It's always nice to hear that you are doing right by your child since there are so many times were you have your "Stupid Parent" moments.













We just got back last night from visiting family in Mississippi, so I am finally getting around to this month's blog. Isaiah had a fun time. He had everybody loving on him and giving him lots of attention. I am happy that he was able to spend time with family who don't get to see him often, especially my only surviving grandparents, his great grandparents.




He can now also pull himself up and stand in his play pen and can hold onto tables and stand too! So grown up already!


...Oh yeah, I meant to post this last month but I forgot. He started doing this randomly and I was in tears from laughing so hard! I think my son is on his way to being a regular comedian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home