8 Months Old
He has learned many things this month. He can now say "dada" (although I would have preferred mama first, but it's still adorable, haha), he claps his hands together when we sing Patty Cake, he dances when he hears music, he can high five, (I am amazed how quickly he picks things up!) and....drum roll please... he can crawl on his hands and knees! I even made a cute video of him doing it which you may watch
HERE.
⬇
It finally looks like he is over his cold, thanks to Amoxicillin and a decongestant. I was worried the dreaded nose sucking and eye crusties would never end. I felt so bad because whenever we came at him with the bulb syringe, he would turn his head and start crying. I tried to act like it was all fun and games but he was onto me. Smart boy my kid is.
He can hold his bottle all by himself now and I am hoping that he will accept a sippy cup soon. He just hasn't quite mastered how to get the liquid out of one of those yet. All in due time I guess. Well that's it for now. I can only imagine what month 9 will hold.
Isaiah with his Grammy
Me and my buddy.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home