TREATS and a new TRICK.
The TREAT:
Isaiah has just experienced his first Halloween! I had been pondering what to dress him as since probably early August. (You can never plan too early! Haha.) Then it hit me. What about a monkey! I have been fond of them for quite some time and have also received a few monkey themed items for him since he's been born. I went to the store and found the cutest little monkey costume for him, although it did say it was 6-18 months. Quite a range, don't you think? I thought, "My kid grows out of things fast and is already wearing some 6-9 months clothing...so he should be fine.". Plus the baby on the package didn't look that big. Let me tell you that boy was I WRONG! I could have fit TWO Isaiah's in that thing! I still put it on him, even though he was "drowning" in it, just for the sake of photos. Haha.
So sadly, I had to return it and look for something else. Luckily, I found a monkey costume at Target. It wasn't nearly as precious as the first one, but it was still very cute. We ended up taking him to Adam's work party and to Trunkfest at our church. I decided to dress up too and went with something simple...a cat.
Isaiah has just experienced his first Halloween! I had been pondering what to dress him as since probably early August. (You can never plan too early! Haha.) Then it hit me. What about a monkey! I have been fond of them for quite some time and have also received a few monkey themed items for him since he's been born. I went to the store and found the cutest little monkey costume for him, although it did say it was 6-18 months. Quite a range, don't you think? I thought, "My kid grows out of things fast and is already wearing some 6-9 months clothing...so he should be fine.". Plus the baby on the package didn't look that big. Let me tell you that boy was I WRONG! I could have fit TWO Isaiah's in that thing! I still put it on him, even though he was "drowning" in it, just for the sake of photos. Haha.
So sadly, I had to return it and look for something else. Luckily, I found a monkey costume at Target. It wasn't nearly as precious as the first one, but it was still very cute. We ended up taking him to Adam's work party and to Trunkfest at our church. I decided to dress up too and went with something simple...a cat.
AM Design Halloween Party
Lily in her Witch costume.
Trunkfest 2010
My Cat Costume
...and Isaiah the Monkey!
The TRICK:
My baby boy can now roll over both ways! First it was from his back to his stomach, and now he can roll over from stomach to back. He is still working on the stomach to back though. Sometimes he forgets he can do it and starts fussing. Next comes sitting up on his own, but no rush! :)
It takes him a little bit but then he does it. LOL.
















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home