Tuesday, December 21, 2010

7 Months at Christmas!

This just keeps getting better. Although I would love for Isaiah to just stay a sweet little baby, I do love watching him grow and change, month by month. There is always some new facial expression, noise, or movement that he makes. I love everything he does.

He has a cold right now, which breaks my heart because I can't do much for him. He can't really breathe from his nose and he is coughing all the time. I was trying to wait it out but since it is so close to Christmas, and I want him to be well when he is with family, I have decided to take him to see the pediatrician. The doctor might end up telling me that I just have to keep waiting it out, but at least I will have the peace of mind that I did everything I could. Who knows, I could take him in and find out he needs antibiotics. I hope not but you never know. I pray that he will be ok so everyone can love on him during the holidays.

I am so excited to see my brothers and their families and that my oldest brother, his wife and their son will get to meet their nephew and cousin, respectively. We have not been all together for at least a couple years. I have missed everyone so much! Ok back to Isaiah...Haha.

He has been eating a lot of different foods that I have been making at home. His favorites so far seem to be pumpkin, pears and apples. He doesn't like vegetables very much (of course my child just likes the sweet stuff!) so I try to blend them with one of the fruits. I would rather him like them by themselves but this is the only way I can get him to eat them right now. I just today blended up about one ounce avocado with two ounces pears. He makes a face when he first tastes it, I think he knows that I'm trying to trick him, but then he eats all of it. :)

He still is a little wobbly when sitting up and also has not started crawling yet but there is no rush. He will do it when he is ready. He will, however, get on all fours and start rocking back and forth. He's ready to go, he just doesn't know how to get there yet. LOL. We also got him a Leapfrog Scout dog and he seems to really love it. It talk to him, says his name and sings songs. He smiles whenever we play it for him.

Well without further ado, here are Isaiah's 7 month Christmas photos....









 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home