6 Months! Yeah Boyyyyyeeeeeee!
This...kid...is...awesome! He is so independent. He wants to do everything himself and wants to get the show on the road. *Music Break* ♪ Aint no stoppin' us nowwwww, we're on the move...♫
I was so ready for this month because not only is he now 1/2 a year old, but I was able to start trying "real" foods with him. So far we have tried carrots, bananas and sweet potatoes. The faces alone were hysterical! It's as if he was saying "Oh, ok, this is interesting...tastes a little weird...ahhhh...I swallowed it!" Hopefully once we get past the testing stage, he will get used to them and be more receptive. Actually he seemed to be moderately ok with the sweet potatoes. At least those didn't warrant a gagging noise and a look that says, "Someone just shoved ice down my diaper!"
First Attempt: Carrots
As I posted previously he can now roll over both ways and recently as an added bonus...he can sit up! He's still a little wobbly, but he can do it. :) He's not crawling yet, he just kind on rolls around to get where he wants to go. I will walk out of the room for one second, come back and he's half way across the room! He's got rolling down to a science!
He's still a little giggle monster and just laughs all the time. I can't get enough of that laugh! It used to be so hard to get him to do it, but now, we know tricks...hehe. Sigh... I grow more in love everyday.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home