Friday, March 18, 2011

Guess Who's 10 Months??!!














I am so proud to know that I have been a mommy for 10 months already. That my husband and I have cared for another human being solely dependent on us and that he has not only made it this far, but has thrived.

He is already wearing clothes that are 12 months and up and I feel like I am boxing up clothes every week! He's a giant! LOL. But I guess I expected him to be. He was over 9lbs when he was born. :) I feel like from the moment he was born that he was going to be advanced. That may make me sound stuck up, but I really don't care. I mean, come on, he was already holding his head up on his second day of life! I think it was all the extra time he spent "cooking" in my belly. Haha.

He has his first tooth and man is that sucker sharp! He wanted something to naw on the other day and I didn't have anything, so I used my finger....I was sorry I did after that. I seriously checked to see if my finger was bleeding! Ouch!

We are getting him ready for more finger foods by giving him Gerber Puffs for him to practice with. It took him a little bit but he finally realized that he could pick them them up with his OWN fingers and put them in his OWN mouth. We also have tried giving him a spoon with food on it but he is still a bit too messy with that method of eating so I think we will wait a little longer. Although, he does try to dip the spoon in the bowl which I find adorable.

Well, I think that's it for now. Tune in next month. Same Isaiah time. Same Isaiah channel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home