Isaiah is 5 Months Old!
I cannot believe that Isaiah is only a month away from being 1/2 a year old! I feel like I have known him all my life. I can't remember what my life was like without him in it. When I wake up, I get excited wondering what he will do that day. Every smile, sound and movement is so fascinating. I still look at him and get such a surreal feeling, like I can't even fathom that God allowed me to create him and to be his mother.
He is such a happy baby. Everyone that meets him always comments on how sweet he is. Hopefully he will continue to be as long as possible. I expect at some point that will change, but I am enjoying it while it lasts! I could just sit here for hours listening to his little laugh and watching his little face light up when he smiles and makes his funny "raspberry" noise. I can be having the most horrible day and just look at that face and it makes it all better.
He has started to reach for things in front of him. He is at the point where he tries to pull it into his mouth too so I have to keep an eye on him. Luckily though, nothing that he has access to, is small enough to do him any harm, but still you can never be to cautious. One thing I don't mind him reaching out for is my face. LOL. It is the sweetest thing ever! When those tiny fingers touch my skin, I am in heaven. I feel so loved!
Next month when we have his checkup, we are going to start talking about baby food and I am so excited! Think about all the funny faces that will be made during that experience. Haha. My sister-in-law was nice enough to send me some info on how to make your own baby food and I know a lot of mom's that use that method. If anything I will at least try it out. I foresee a broken blender in my future. :)
Until next time,
Love and "Raspberries"...
He is such a happy baby. Everyone that meets him always comments on how sweet he is. Hopefully he will continue to be as long as possible. I expect at some point that will change, but I am enjoying it while it lasts! I could just sit here for hours listening to his little laugh and watching his little face light up when he smiles and makes his funny "raspberry" noise. I can be having the most horrible day and just look at that face and it makes it all better.
He has started to reach for things in front of him. He is at the point where he tries to pull it into his mouth too so I have to keep an eye on him. Luckily though, nothing that he has access to, is small enough to do him any harm, but still you can never be to cautious. One thing I don't mind him reaching out for is my face. LOL. It is the sweetest thing ever! When those tiny fingers touch my skin, I am in heaven. I feel so loved!
Next month when we have his checkup, we are going to start talking about baby food and I am so excited! Think about all the funny faces that will be made during that experience. Haha. My sister-in-law was nice enough to send me some info on how to make your own baby food and I know a lot of mom's that use that method. If anything I will at least try it out. I foresee a broken blender in my future. :)
Until next time,
Love and "Raspberries"...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home