Sunday, September 19, 2010

4 months

Can someone tell me where my tiny baby went? Anyone? This kid is getting heavy! Haha.
My little boy is not so little anymore. Pretty soon he's going to be asking to borrow the car! Baby steps, baby steps...no pun intended.

Isaiah has his 4 month checkup tomorrow and it will be my first time taking him on my own. Yikes! I knew it would come sooner or later but I always enjoy the help/company when I can get it. They will be giving him more shots which just breaks my heart. I hope he does as well as he did at the 2 month checkup. He was a trooper but I have a feeling that just because I will be alone for the first time, it will somehow make him suddenly a screamer. Isn't that how it always works out? :)

We started using his bouncy swing just recently. He seems to really like it! It has a mat that makes music that he can "dance" on as well. The longest he will tolerate it is about 30 min if that but he still seems to have fun for a while. He tries to chew on the toys on the side as soon as we put him in. If he can't get to the toys...in goes the fist. He enjoys chewing on his fist so much, you would think it was covered in some delectable treat or something.

He now sleeps in his nursery and we have a pretty solid routine down. We feed him his rice cereal at around 8 and then put him down by 8:30. He will usually sleep till 6:30 if we are lucky. I love when he sees me first thing in the morning and his whole face lights up. One of my many proud moments as a mother, I can tell you. I am sure there will be plenty others, but at this point in time, that one is high on my list. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home