3 Month Old Isaiah!
Where has the time gone? My boy has hit the 3 month mark. It still seems so surreal being a parent. I don't know, maybe it's the lack of sleep that makes my head fuzzy..lol. He is growing like a weed. He is already wearing size 3 diapers! I have a friend whose little girl is over a month older than Isaiah and she just moved her to size 2! I am raising a little porker! I don't mind it though. Better that than not having enough weight on him.

I took some photos of him in his "Pooh" suit. As in Winnie the Pooh. Not Poo....Oh nevermind. Hehe. I had to get it on him before it becomes too small. He looks quite dapper if I do say so myself. He isn't able to wear it to church because it's like 107° right now. I wish that I could say I was joking about such a high temperature, but sadly, I am not. I will have to get him something that looks just as nice when it FINALLY gets colder. I am crossing my fingers for the heat to at least die down at the end of this month but I highly doubt it. Sigh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home