Thursday, June 17, 2010

1 month old

Isaiah is one month old! It is fascinating to see his facial characteristics take shape as he gets older. I can't wait till he can focus on me and show me his precious smile.

He is doing a little better with sleeping through the night (well 4 to 5 hours...what we consider "through the night"). He is very "gassy" which breaks my heart because I can't take the pain away and he cries a lot because of it. We were able to get some medicine from the pediatrician so hopefully it is helping. It seems to be at least. He is also almost 10 lbs and about an inch longer! My boy is growin'! He is already wearing 6-9 month onesies too! Crazy!

We just took Isaiah on his first road trip. We went to New Mexico for my best friend Andrea's wedding. It was about 12 hours there and back and he did great. Slept most of the way there. I think he did great considering his age. I am very proud. :) We enjoyed seeing friends and family and Isaiah got to meet his Uncle Jeremy, Aunt Sam and his cousin Theory. Theory wanted to hold him so bad. Sam said she thought he was a baby doll. Haha. So funny.

I am looking forward to seeing how he changes in the coming months! I love my little guy!

Isaiah Meeting Sam and Theory





Isaiah with Aunt Andrea



Seeing Friends:

Mrs. Teri


And Miss Christie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home