Saturday, April 17, 2010

Starting the 9th month and Updated Nursery

We are now in the final stretch! He will be here soon! I can't wait (Emotionally AND Physically! LOL) These last two months have definitely taken their toll on my body. I am ready for him to come out! But I will wait as long as he needs me to.


Here are some photos of the nursery with a few more things added like wall photos, dresser with clothes, shoes, a bed skirt, mobile and bumper for the crib and last but not least, a stroller. :)











1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Maples said...

It looks awesome! I know you guys are excited, it's going to be a huge adventure. If you ever need anything or someone to talk to I know we don't know each other that well but having two little ones myself it's all still fresh on my mind and believe me any thought you have, some other mother has had it too...you're are NEVER alone. We can't wait to meet Isaiah!

April 19, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home