8 Months and Baby Shower
So I am now 32 weeks 3 days and I am starting to feel the "pressure" of being pregnant but I couldn't be happier. Just knowing that he will be here soon makes all the uncomfortable feelings worth every minute. I am so blessed and I can't wait to see Isaiah's tiny face!

I had my first baby shower today. It was so much fun. I got (or Isaiah got LOL) so many goodies! He is going to be so spoiled. :) Thanks to all my friends and family for coming and for all the cool stuff!
























I had my first baby shower today. It was so much fun. I got (or Isaiah got LOL) so many goodies! He is going to be so spoiled. :) Thanks to all my friends and family for coming and for all the cool stuff!









0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home