Things for Isaiah
I just wanted to post a few photos of things we have acquired for Isaiah so far. I love them all!
First off we have his crib which my parents so graciously got for us. This is just it put together. I will hopefully be able to start on the nursery and have the finished product photos soon.

Next some clothes...

Shoes...

Books. Some new ones and some of my old ones. I also got my favorite Dr. Suess book, The Lorax, and the stuffed Lorax the goes with it...


Toys 'n' Things...






And last but not least...
The letters I made for his wall...


First off we have his crib which my parents so graciously got for us. This is just it put together. I will hopefully be able to start on the nursery and have the finished product photos soon.
Next some clothes...
Shoes...
Books. Some new ones and some of my old ones. I also got my favorite Dr. Suess book, The Lorax, and the stuffed Lorax the goes with it...

Toys 'n' Things...




And last but not least...
The letters I made for his wall...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home