15 weeks!
So excited! Thank you God for allowing this to happen! My symptoms are slightly still there but they have gotten a lot better. Still have neck pain, back pain and headaches. I hope I am able to do a lot more soon.
I am also excited because my brother, his girlfriend and my precious niece are coming on Wednesday! So we get to spend Thanksgiving with them! Like I said before, hopefully I will feel up to doing stuff if the opportunity arises. We will see.
I hope to have more to update soon...
I am also excited because my brother, his girlfriend and my precious niece are coming on Wednesday! So we get to spend Thanksgiving with them! Like I said before, hopefully I will feel up to doing stuff if the opportunity arises. We will see.
I hope to have more to update soon...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home