Monday, November 30, 2009

Doctors Appointment Tomorrow...


Today I am 16 weeks 4 days pregnant! Yeah me! I am so looking forward to the days ahead. Hopefully all is well at the OB tomorrow and there will be no problems! I am also anxious to hear what I will have but that won't be for another couple of weeks or so. :(
Maybe I can convince my OB to let me come back sooner so I can find out. Here's hoping...

I also am posting a pic of me at 16wks 1 day that I couldn't post till now because I was out of town. See, you can see the Mississippi bridge behind me. Well not really...but it's there I promise. LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Lynn said...

That is such a beautiful picture of you!

December 22, 2009 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home